It’s finally here. It’s launch day! 😄
If you log into Coacha today, you’ll notice things are a bit different…
We’ve updated the interface, improved the features and added new ones that some of you asked for! Not to mention that we’ve rebuilt the whole system on brand-new technology to make things stronger and faster than ever before.
If you're a subscriber, don't forget that as part of the V3 update we're changing the way we take your £25/month Coacha payment. On your next payment date, when you log into Coacha, you'll be asked to re-subscribe using your bank details, rather than card details. It's super easy & will take a few short minutes (if that)! Click here to read more about why we're doing this.
Here is a full list of some of the new functionality within Coacha.
- Brand new interface
- Brand new technology
- Integrate with Gocardless (in review with GoCardless, due imminently)
- Void payments
- Choose which members coaches can have access to
- Add multiple administrators
- Improved import/export functionality
- Current members prompted when you update your T&Cs
- Members can create their passwords when signing up to Coacha
- Redesigned registers
- Create termly classes (add an end date to a class)
- Improved booking system. Members can now cancel a class they booked onto.
- Improved statistics
Don’t forget that if you need a hand finding anything, you can:
If you spot anything not working as you think it should, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it fixed as soon as possible.
We’ve put a lot of work into V3 and we hope you’ll love it as much as we do. Let us know your thoughts!
The Coacha Team